Custom Drapery Toronto
Classic and elegant or modern and clean drapery can add the finishing touches to a room transforming it from ordinary to extraordinary. Custom Curtains and Drapery can be used to add the personal touch needed to really make a space feel yours. Whether layered with sheers or blinds, a simple set of panels or elaborate valances and swags or a simple set of panels on a beautiful clean drapery rod we can help you pick the right combination to decorate your space.
Some of the most popular drapery treatments in Toronto include Ripplefold curtains, and valances such as the boxpleat.
Custom Drapery selection consists of several choices, Fabric, Lining, and Style. The ultimate selection has a great deal of bearing on what feel the custom drapery will ultimately convey.
Drapery is traditionally split into different categories just like blinds. There are Shades, Panels, and Top Treatments. Blinds and drapery do have some overlap is some categories and can be used together for stunning looks.
Shades include can be set inside mount or outside mount and generally move up and down:
- Roman Blinds or Roman Shades although Roman shades classifed as drapery generally have a softer look.
- Austrian Shades
- Although not strictly drapery the Silhouette and Luminettes are sometimes referred to as drapery due to the soft look and feel of the product.
- Pinch Pleat this includes box pleat, inverted pleat, french pleat and goblet pleat.
- Grommet Drapery
- Tab Top Drapery which includes many variations including Pocket Top Drapery and Hidden Tabs
- Many of the Drapery panels can be made shorter to form valances they are traditionally layered over like drapery headings to form a full drapery treatment.